- 2011-Current: Australian Broadcasting Corporate
- Role: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Duties: Building, optimising, analysing and reporting on pay-per-click (PPC) search engine marketing (SEM), performance display and social media campaigns; consulting on social media management, web design for conversion driven landing pages and email marketing; developing best practices and case studies for use across the organisation.
- 2009-2011: Downstream Marketing
- Role: Account Executive
Duties: Building, optimising, analysing and reporting on pay-per-click (PPC) search engine marketing (SEM), performance display and social media campaigns and consulting on web design for conversion driven landing pages.
- 2009: Summer Publishing Workshops, Simon Fraser University
- Role: Marketing, Research and Office Assistant
Duties: The Acting Director and I were together responsible for organising, marketing and facilitating over 40 professional workshops with faculty and participants from all across North America.
- 2009: W2 Community Media Arts Centre
- Role: Market Research and Business Planning
Duties: Research the downtown east-side Vancouver community, history of the Woodwards complex, social enterprise business models, café’s in Vancvouer and create a business plan for the W2 Café
- 2004-Current: Freeman Consulting Pty Ltd.
- Role: Consultant and Designer
Duties: Web development and design, programming, graphic design, computer consulting, marketing, corporate identity, customer management and support
- 2007-2008: [email protected] Limited
- Role: Web Co-ordinator and Marketing Assistant
Duties: Develop website, graphic design, liaise with stake-holders and suppliers, customer support, staff training, project and team management.
- Breadth Employment History
- 2007: Mosman Rowing Club Limited – Media & Marketing Manager
- 2005-6: The Scots College – Rowing Coach
- 2003-6: Piano and Keyboard Tuition
- 2003-4: Australia Post – Shop assistant
- 2000-3: PHP Distributions – Pamphlet Delivery